Small Business Start-up

We'll pave your way. While you do what you do best, we can get you set up and on your way! The government doesn't wait for you to "get your numbers", submit to zoning, and pay your taxes. Meet their deadlines or pay the consequences.

skydiverThings you need to consider or do:  (Sorry, this isn't all inclusive!)

  • Apply for Employer Identification Number (EIN)
  • Open bank account
  • Building permits, zoning, sign permits, etc.
  • Contact health department
  • Contact fire marshal
  • Provide for insurance coverage
  • Arrange for business cards, letterhead, envelopes and other printed materials
  • Contract for payroll services (also FUTA & SUTA numbers, Workers Compensation)
  • Arrange for bookkeeping and tax services

Depending on the nature of your business, your location, your personal background, etc. you may want our help with some or most of the above.

Our initial consultation is free. Give us a call at 704-341-9939 or send an email to We’ll give you our time and a listening ear.